Sunday, August 7, 2016

Three divine smacks to the head

 
In late winter, early 2016, I came out of some dark months and dark moods. Animals in need of a healing boost drew me back to the light. Three in particular. All were in very bad health and their owners were floundering as their animals declined. Spirit opened these owners to allow me to provide complementary care in addition to the veterinary care they had already sought. I was able to help relieve pain and restore enough vitality to make a big difference in the last weeks, days and hours for each animal.
Each animal opened a pathway for me. It became clear that it was time to focus or at least pay daily attention to Healing Touch for Animals [HTA]. Since April I have taken one step, tiny or grand, each day to lift my HTA business. Today, a blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment